VALP Proposed Submission
Representation ID: 2282
Respondent: South West Milton Keynes Consortium
Agent: Carter Jonas - Associate SWMK Consortium
Legally compliant? Not specified
Duty to co-operate? Not specified
uncertainty about availability and deliverability of the RAF Halton site and we request that references to redevelopment at RAF Halton is deleted from Policy S2 until further work has been undertaken on the impact of development on the Green Belt and the availability and deliverability of the site for development are confirmed.
The need for an early review may be avoided by the adoption of a sound spatial strategy that makes adequate provision for housing from the outset. As demonstrated in our representations below, site NLV020 is a sustainable location for the provision of housing with no constraints to delivery.
Please find attached representations to the Proposed Submission Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan consultation, which are submitted on behalf of the South West Milton Keynes Consortium.
In summary, representations are made to the following:
* Paragraphs 1.9 to 1.12
* Paragraph 1.13
* Paragraph 1.17
* Paragraph 2.4
* Paragraph 2.6
* Policy S2 + Objection to Policy S2 Report
* Policy S4 & Paragraphs 3.25 to 3.35 +  EWCA Civ 466 Judgement
* Policy S5 & Paragraphs 3.36 to 3.46
* Paragraphs 3.75 to 3.77
* Paragraphs 3.78 to 3.80
* Policy D1 & Paragraphs 4.1 to 4.29
* Policy D-NLV001 & Paragraphs 4.110 to 4.119
* Additional Allocation D-NLV020 + Environment Agency Flood Mapping Plan, Landscape & Visual Technical Note, Highways & Transport Note, Highway Improvements Plan and Concept Masterplan
* Policy D-HAL003 & Paragraph 4.131 to 4.138 + Landscape & Green Belt Statement
* Policy T1 + Highways & Transport Note
* Housing & Economic Lands Availability Assessment (January 2017) + Concept Masterplan and Landscape & Visual Appraisal
* Sustainability Appraisal (September 2017)
* Green Belt Assessment Part 2 - RAF Halton (July 2016)
Those representations which are supported by a separate technical document or plan are provided in a separate e-mail.
Can you please confirm receipt of these representations, and continue to keep us informed of progress with the Local Plan?