VALP Proposed Submission
Representation ID: 1452
Respondent: Chiltern and South Bucks District Council
Paragraph 3.77 refers to the potential impact of transport schemes such as the Oxford - Cambridge Expressway and Heathrow Expansion, and the likely need to review the VALP soon after adoption. Policy S9 (Monitoring and Review) identifies further circumstances under which an early review of the VALP would be triggered. Our Councils welcome this commitment to future-proof the VALP in light of the national changes to the planning framework, and local circumstances.
Please find attached representations regarding the Draft Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan, made on behalf of both Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council.
Please note that this representation is provided on the basis of the agreed Memorandum of Understanding between our Councils, currently awaiting signing by our respective portfolio holders.
VALP Proposed Submission
Representation ID: 2284
Respondent: South West Milton Keynes Consortium
Agent: Carter Jonas - Associate SWMK Consortium
Legally compliant? Not specified
Duty to co-operate? Not specified
uncertainty about availability and deliverability of the RAF Halton site and we request that references to redevelopment at RAF Halton is deleted from Policy S2 until further work has been undertaken on the impact of development on the Green Belt and the availability and deliverability of the site for development are confirmed.
The need for an early review may be avoided by the adoption of a sound spatial strategy that makes adequate provision for housing from the outset. As demonstrated in our representations below, site NLV020 is a sustainable location for the provision of housing with no constraints to deliver
Please find attached representations to the Proposed Submission Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan consultation, which are submitted on behalf of the South West Milton Keynes Consortium.
In summary, representations are made to the following:
* Paragraphs 1.9 to 1.12
* Paragraph 1.13
* Paragraph 1.17
* Paragraph 2.4
* Paragraph 2.6
* Policy S2 + Objection to Policy S2 Report
* Policy S4 & Paragraphs 3.25 to 3.35 +  EWCA Civ 466 Judgement
* Policy S5 & Paragraphs 3.36 to 3.46
* Paragraphs 3.75 to 3.77
* Paragraphs 3.78 to 3.80
* Policy D1 & Paragraphs 4.1 to 4.29
* Policy D-NLV001 & Paragraphs 4.110 to 4.119
* Additional Allocation D-NLV020 + Environment Agency Flood Mapping Plan, Landscape & Visual Technical Note, Highways & Transport Note, Highway Improvements Plan and Concept Masterplan
* Policy D-HAL003 & Paragraph 4.131 to 4.138 + Landscape & Green Belt Statement
* Policy T1 + Highways & Transport Note
* Housing & Economic Lands Availability Assessment (January 2017) + Concept Masterplan and Landscape & Visual Appraisal
* Sustainability Appraisal (September 2017)
* Green Belt Assessment Part 2 - RAF Halton (July 2016)
Those representations which are supported by a separate technical document or plan are provided in a separate e-mail.
Can you please confirm receipt of these representations, and continue to keep us informed of progress with the Local Plan?