VALP Proposed Submission
Representation ID: 2094
Respondent: Historic England
Historic England welcomes and supports the inclusion of the historic environment as a factor in the Cumulative Impact Assessment of the impacts of future growth at Aylesbury as part of the positive strategy for the conservation and enjoyment of, and the clear strategy for enhancing, the historic environment required by paragraphs 126 and 157 of the National Planning Policy Framework.
See attachment for full representation.
VALP Proposed Submission
Representation ID: 2323
Respondent: South West Milton Keynes Consortium
Agent: Carter Jonas - Associate SWMK Consortium
Legally compliant? Not specified
Duty to co-operate? Not specified
a substantial number of strategic allocations are proposed around Aylesbury, and combined these developments represent more than half of the housing target in PSVALP. We consider that this is a risky strategy which relies heavily on housing delivery at one settlement. We suggest that a detailed and robust assessment of housing delivery assumptions and the timetable for the delivery of key associated infrastructure projects is undertaken to demonstrate that strategic allocations at Aylesbury Garden Town can be delivered in accordance with the predicted timetable as set out in the VALP Housing Land Supply Soundness document.
Please find attached representations to the Proposed Submission Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan consultation, which are submitted on behalf of the South West Milton Keynes Consortium.
In summary, representations are made to the following:
* Paragraphs 1.9 to 1.12
* Paragraph 1.13
* Paragraph 1.17
* Paragraph 2.4
* Paragraph 2.6
* Policy S2 + Objection to Policy S2 Report
* Policy S4 & Paragraphs 3.25 to 3.35 +  EWCA Civ 466 Judgement
* Policy S5 & Paragraphs 3.36 to 3.46
* Paragraphs 3.75 to 3.77
* Paragraphs 3.78 to 3.80
* Policy D1 & Paragraphs 4.1 to 4.29
* Policy D-NLV001 & Paragraphs 4.110 to 4.119
* Additional Allocation D-NLV020 + Environment Agency Flood Mapping Plan, Landscape & Visual Technical Note, Highways & Transport Note, Highway Improvements Plan and Concept Masterplan
* Policy D-HAL003 & Paragraph 4.131 to 4.138 + Landscape & Green Belt Statement
* Policy T1 + Highways & Transport Note
* Housing & Economic Lands Availability Assessment (January 2017) + Concept Masterplan and Landscape & Visual Appraisal
* Sustainability Appraisal (September 2017)
* Green Belt Assessment Part 2 - RAF Halton (July 2016)
Those representations which are supported by a separate technical document or plan are provided in a separate e-mail.
Can you please confirm receipt of these representations, and continue to keep us informed of progress with the Local Plan?